Sunday, July 13, 2008

I want,I want,I want!

Okay so for those of you that don't know, I work at Express in the mall seasonally, so now that I am back from Macon I will be starting back up there again. Today we had our product launch meeting where I got to get kind of reacquainted with the new stuff we have... I'm so mad because there is SO much cute stuff. We had a fashion show and I was a model... haha it was pretty fun. Our background music was Baby Got Back. Yeah. haha. But anyways there are some items that i have absolutely fallen in LOVE with. Such as this tank:I totally love the flower brooch (the tank comes in white and a deep pink color too, and they all have different brooches!) with the feathers, and the awesome lacy back. I also love this teal tie-neck top for some reason. I feel like it would be so cute with a high waist pencil skirt or the jeans pictures which I also really want.

With all the cute new clothes, however, there are some items that leave me wondering, such as these Sandy-esque black leggings Sorry... you're not the one that I want. ( I couldn't resist that horrible joke!)I'm super excited because you can actually order clothes online now at http://www.express.com/. You couldn't do that before!

No comments: