Monday, July 14, 2008

I shop for free.

I think I have officially gone insane.
So today I cleaned out my suitcase (finally!) and for some unknown reason I had this urge to organize my closet. I actually ironed everything that was wrinkled in any way or form and hung it all up and organized it according to type (party/going out wear, casual, business-y/formal). Now, my closet is really tiny so of course I organized my drawers too haha. But anyways- here is some photographic evidence of my cleaning escapade. I'm saving these pictures because I know it will not last.
So apart from my closet organizing frenzy, I also had a pretty eventful shopping day. Mainly because I spent NO MONEY. Yes, that's right. Everything I bought today was free. Well, it was only because I had some leftover money on giftcards that I hadn't spent... but free nonetheless. The first one was from Dillards and I got a cute bra, but I really don't feel like I want to post undergarments on the internet. So moving on, I had a $15 giftcard to Goody's which I have had for a year because I never shop there. But I did today and I bought some cute accessories! I got these cute gold shiny bow bobby pin clips:These necklaces: (The pearls all came together- they are 2 super long strands, one white one gray which I doubled up) and this silver chain with beads and a horn looking thing. I like them all together so here you go.I also scooped up these cute earrings:
After Goodys I realized that I had a $10 giftcard to Borders left, so I stopped by and picked up the CD of The Raconteurs since it was only $8.99. (It is really hard to find music for $10!)
A successful day indeed.

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

don't you just love giftcards!!!! the best I have is Macy's (which i'll spend on MAC, Estee Lauder etc).

wow you really cleaned impressive, I'm inspired =) but but lazy, perhaps next month =)