Monday, October 11, 2010

thoughts.

I want Indian food.
GTC isn't even making me nervous at all, suprisingly.
I dislike my cultural anthropology class very much.
Antony and Cleopatra has TOO MANY SCENES!
I feel refreshed and renewed when I am in a big city.
I really really really need a GPS system.
I hate feeling stagnant.
I want to shop at the Augusta Mall...Sephora is calling my name...
I'm ready for this semester to be over already...good thing I'm about halfway done.
I miss being in a show.
Severely disliking that Eurydice falls on ACTF week. Grr.
I want to travel outside of the U.S. again.
Taking showers is a drudgery to me yet I love the way I feel after!
I wonder if I'll ever settle down in life.
Next semester is my last semester in college ever. The excitement is unbearable!
2 words: Pumpkin pie.

No comments: