Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why I'm unlike most girls and people you probably know.

  • I don't keep up with any television show currently airing on TV. However I've seen every episode ever made of Flight of the Conchords and the Tim and Eric Awesome Show multiple times.
  • I literally have no favorite sports team, professional or college...whatsoever. Football, baseball, basketball....they are all pretty meaningless to me to be honest.
  • I have never seen a Harry Potter movie.
  • I don't like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars.
  • I'd rather be in my room working on homework than doing most things. Not because it's an enjoyable activity, but because I literally CAN'T relax at all until everything that I've scheduled to do that day is done, and even when it's done I have a hard time relaxing. My version of relaxing often times still has something to do with furthering my career or school. 
  • I barely ever hang out with anyone besides the built-in social life of my apartment...because of reason listed above.
  • I identify with John Mayer's song "Half of my heart" more than most songs I've ever heard of a female songwriter.
  • I get annoyed with leading female characters in relationship dramas plays/movies most times because they are whiny.
  • I don't drink soda, sweet tea, or coffee.
  • I like to sit in the front of class whenever I can.
  • I have never and refuse to ever get a flu shot
  • I have a bizarre habit of picking at my cuticles with mechanical pencil lead. 
  • I'm attracted to artistic guys in glasses, cardigans, or skinny ties that wouldn't be afraid to go salsa dancing with me.
  • I am unattracted to guys who rev up their car engines beside me, wear visors, say the phrase "That's whassup," talk about their Ford truck, or that list Hinder, Nickelback or Daughtry in their favorite bands.
  • If I could afford it, I would shop at health food stores for my entire grocery needs besides produce, where I wish I could have my own garden or purchase from an organic local farmer.
  • I love cats because I identify with them.
  • I make lists about everything. I schedule out my life weeks in advance in detail.
  • When circling my foot in the air while seated I often form the shapes of certain letters over and over.
  • I tend to not form close relationships with people easily.
  • I'm weirdly obsessive about the shape of my eyebrows.
  • I hate driving and find it a chore.
  • I find taking showers a chore.
  • I would rather wash dishes by hand than take out the trash. 
  • I think most dogs are annoying.
  • I'm really self- conscious of my jawline. 
  • I am a musical theatre junkie, but I think Glee is overrated.
  • I own way too many Hello Kitty items than a person should probably own.
  • I have an aversion to silly bandz.
  • I'm against hunting and I hate the Dixie Outfitter, "Confederate" culture. 
I'm just odd :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I know you. You look amazing darling .

Janine DeMichele said...

Haha. Thank you... if I know you why are you still anonymous!

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome darling. Well I guess I am anonymous because that makes it more interesting. I hope you have a wonderful day.